At the request of many, I am posting a slew of recent pictures. I have spent entirely way too much time on this blog this week, both posting and responding to emails, but I'm just looking at it as a "birthday gift" to Mr. Zabri!
Enjoy the pics of the little one, and hopefully next week I will post some pictures of my own rapidly expanding belly!
Proud glowing Mama
This one makes me giggle
Sweet, sleeping baby
Cozy bath time in the sun
Tasha's favorite little baby outfit
His first Elvis impersonation
Look at how teeny he looks!
Who doesn't love baby toes?!
He seems very serious here....
Cute little squirmer, flailing around
UPDATE:
Mira requested that I add these two because they are her favorite:



3 comments:
Thanks Cam! Awww, Zabri is so beautiful!! I especially like his Elvis picture.
Keep blogging, I loves it!
Thanks for adding those two. they just make me happy.
They make me happy too...
Post a Comment