Friday, October 3, 2008

Getting fat just isn't as satisfying

I've started feeling the baby move more. Not just little "pops" but rolls, which is pretty cool. I can't feel anything when I'm standing, still only when I'm reclining and resting my hands on my belly. Even if it's not very often, I feel better having more evidence of the baby actually being in there and alive! Getting fat just isn't as satisfying as feeling a being moving inside you! I can't wait until I feel it more, and when Erik will be able to feel it too.

Erik and I are heading up to the cabin again for a couple days. My dad's birthday is Sunday, so he wanted everyone to join him up there for a bit. It will be the first time we'll have been up there with my folks and Tasha and Eli, so should be fun. Tasha is so big now, and is only a couple weeks away, but could really pop anytime now. I can't believe she's so close to having the first grandbaby of the clan....

I met with my web designer this morning. It's been months since we'd gotten together, and I was starting to wonder if I needed to find someone else, because he wasn't getting back to me, but he finally did, and we're rolling now.... If things go as planned, I'll have a working website in a few weeks! My god, having a working website will be such a weight off my shoulders!

Last night I woke up in the middle of the night with major anxiety and irritation, and had a hell of a time falling back asleep. After that, it felt like I woke up every couple minutes with a jump. My heartbeat was absolutely racing, and I was trying to breathe slowly to calm down, but wasn't having much luck. I feel bad for the baby, I'm sure all my tension, anxiety and crazy heartbeat are not healthy. Nothing like waking up in the morning to a heart rate of 120 beats per minute.... My midwife says it's a lack of electrolytes, so I bought some stuff last night, and drank it this morning. It helped, so that's good, cuz having a heart attack just isn't in my plans.

I've decided to start posting some of my fave websites, pictures, products or articles with my posts. I hope you find some things you enjoy!
One of my fave websites:
http://www.etsy.com/index.php

No comments: