Are you seriously reading, while your faithful followers are without a real blog entry? WTF?;-) I am reading a biography on John Adams. It is a good book, and I guess they made an HBO mini-series out of it. I recommend it if you are reading quite a bit. I hope you're well, but I wouldn't really know since there are no blog entries!!!
Visit my website!
www.Zenteriors.net
I'm Married to my best friend Erik, and we just had our first kid, Kaden Zachary, in February 2009. We live in a quaint 4000 square foot house in the University area of Albuquerque, which continues to engage us with a never ending supply of projects. I am self employed as a construction design consultant for my company Zenteriors. I love what I do, despite work being slow as of late. However, I look forward to more creative projects soon. Now that I'm a new mom, there isn't much time for work, but I'm hoping there will be soon. I would love to start on some kitchen and bathroom remodel projects!
1 comment:
Are you seriously reading, while your faithful followers are without a real blog entry? WTF?;-)
I am reading a biography on John Adams. It is a good book, and I guess they made an HBO mini-series out of it. I recommend it if you are reading quite a bit.
I hope you're well, but I wouldn't really know since there are no blog entries!!!
Post a Comment