Grandma Pam and Kaden

Excited Boy in his bouncy chair
Naked Time!!


What I look like most often these days

Happy Baby


Hangin' with Mommy

Hangin' with Auntie Megan



Concentrating on the new skill of grabbing
I know it's blurry, but he makes this face a lot and it cracks me up
My Fave of the bunch, SO cute!!
Out to breakfast with the family




Family trip to the Albuquerque Botanical Gardens



Sleeping baby....
Excited Boy in his bouncy chair
What I look like most often these days
Happy Baby
Hangin' with Mommy
Hangin' with Auntie Megan
Concentrating on the new skill of grabbing
I know it's blurry, but he makes this face a lot and it cracks me up
My Fave of the bunch, SO cute!!
Out to breakfast with the family
Family trip to the Albuquerque Botanical Gardens
Sleeping baby....
4 comments:
yer lookin' hot! love the long hair:)
The boy appears to love naked time...like father, like son!:-)
You guys all look great. We miss you.
Your hair does look super long! Very nice pics! He smiles so easily, doesn't he? I love the drool shot with Megan too. He's such a perfectly cute baby.
gorgeous family, you look wonderful, baby very handsome! Have fun!
Post a Comment